Sunday, March 6, 2011

KP Update

Thought I'd give an update on the KP Products I've been using. 
I started out using the scrub only on my arms but have progressed to using it on my whole body.  All I can say is WOW!!!  First off my skin hasn't felt this smooth since I was in my 20's.  I dampen one hand the take a pinch of the scrub with the other mix it together and rub it in with my finger tips.  The exfoliation is very gentle and when I rinse it off in the shower my skin feels like silk. 

DERMAdoctor Keratosis Pilaris Regimen KitThe lotions absorbs quickly and is non greasy.  I can see and feel an improvement in my skin already.  Since my pores are unblocked and my skin stimulated for new growth I anticipate that in a few weeks I will be bump and redness free.  I can't wait to wear short sleeves and not be self consious about my arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment