Monday, March 7, 2011

Just Another School Delay

Why is it that I always wake up at 3 am and can't go back to sleep on a day when we end up with a school delay?  

The wind was howling and it woke me up.  When I checked outside the cars were coated with ice and the grass had a thin layer of snow.  Somehow I missed the weather forcast yesterday.  Since it rained all day and the temperature dipped below freezing we ended up with ice. 

So now it's bright and sunny out and school opening is delayed for two hours.  Oy vey this will throw off the whole day.

Although it did give me some time to look into a question a friend asked about Bloom Grocery stores.  March 1st they did do what's called a Super Double. They will double coupons up to $1.99 (limit 20 per transaction) up to the regular retail price of the product.  Which means if the item is on sale for $2.00 but you have a $1.50 coupon you'll have an extra $1 off your total sale.  I don't shop at Bloom but I may have to give them a shot on there special coupon days.   From my research I also see that they have Triple coupon days as well.  I did see a post on http://www.weusecoupons.com/  in their Bloom forum that the manager at their store said this will be a monthly event and would suggest that you check the circular or the We Use Coupons website for advance circular or sale info.

No comments:

Post a Comment