Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Rite Aid coupons matchups for 4/3/2011

Getting ready to head over to Rite Aid this morning.
Yesterday I finally had a chance to sit down with the adverts and inserts and see what's what.  Rite Aid had the best deals on what I want/need.

Tide 40 oz powder is on sale for $5.99    
P & G Insert from yesterday has $3/1 Tide-the picture on the MQ shows the duo pacs but the description is  for one 26-50 oz powder, 15-34 ct Duo Pac or 36-68 oz liquid tide stain release.  Also I read in another post that there may be $3 peelies on these; combined with the coupon they will be free.
This is not an item that I use so when I was in RA yesterday I didn't look.  I intend to donate these to my son's school to be given to students families that are in need.

Gillette deodorant  2/$8  w $2 ups
P & G insert has $1/1 deodorant and a Buy one Deodorant get one Body wash Free.   With 2 coupons I'll get 2 deodorant and 2 body washes for $6 and get $2UPS

Glad Forceflex bags $6.99 (were $8.99 yesterday)
$1/2 coupon

Hersheys' Snap Chocolate Bunny  $1.99
coupon for $1/2 Hershey, Reeses, or Cadbury Centerpiece items (2oz +)

That's really all that's on my list for now.  I'll have to see the shelf prices when I get there.  I'd really like to stock up on some toothpaste and toothbrushes and I have some coupons in my file.

Will let you know how it went when I get back.


1 comment:

  1. Well my Rite Aid didn't have the advertised Tide product and second I was informed from my fellow couponers at We Use Coupons that I misread the coupon. It's for the Tide Stain release powder.

    ReplyDelete